How to Join the Event
When: Thursday, September 6th, 2018, at 5:30 PM Eastern U.S. Time
Join from LINUX, Android, iOS, MacOS, or Windows by selecting "Join Event" below.
From the United States, you can also dial in with one-tap:
US: +16699006833,,671123641# or +14086380968,,671123641#
Or manually dial from the US with either
+1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923
(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)
You can select the International Numbers button below for a list of countries and associated numbers.
Use the Meeting ID: 199-359-276
What does the word "spiritual" mean? According to Merriam- Webster Dictionary:
- Relating to or affecting the human spirit or soul.
- Things which are non-material.
- Spiritual priorities include being loving to yourself and to others.
- Other ways to nuture, feed, heal, restore and renew the soul are also spiritual practices.
Some of the benefits of being spiritual and participating in daily spiritual practices:
- Proven health benefits including better ability to cope with stress and anxiety.
- Connection to a higher power or creator of the universe.
- Helps to put things in your life in perspective and not get stressed about the little things.
- If spirituality means going to church or synagogue, you will meet others who are spiritual and build a community of like-minded friends.
Some people find nature and the outdoors to be spiritual. Here are some ways to develop this spiritual practice:
- Look up and gaze at the sky, the stars or the clouds.
- Listen to the birds singing, the wind in the trees, and other sounds of nature.
- Do yoga, tai-chi or meditation outside. Listen.
- Go for a walk in the woods. Stay silent and be mindful about your surroundings and the environment.
- Go back to basics. Eat, sleep, exercise and do daily tasks.
- Take a break from work and go outside.
Music is another source of spiritual practice for people. Either playing an instrument, singing or listening:
- Playing music or listening can greatly reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to music can put a person in a different state of mind. It is a natural escape and distraction from worries or problems.
- Expression of emotion can flow through music which is moving and meaningful to people.
- Attending a live performance of music can be a spiritual experience.
Links for You